Are you dealing with skin tags in highly visible places on your body?
While a skin tag is nothing to be concerned with from a medical standpoint, most people who have skin tags are always looking for a way to get rid of that unsightly extra piece of skin. All a skin tag really is an extra piece of skin that has hardened up and has become loosely attached to a part of your body.
Often these skin tags can make people embarrassed or feel bad about themselves and the last thing many people want to deal with is going to the doctor to have them remove it. Not only is it embarrassing we all know how expensive medical treatments can be. This is one of the reasons that many people will start to look for some natural skin tag removal remedies.
The first thing that one should do is at least have your doctor confirm that what you are dealing with is indeed a skin tag. If you would like to go the natural skin tag removal process that is fine but you will want to be sure that you do have a skin tag and that it is not a growth of some other sort. Skin tags generally are harmless and are usually benign growths and for your piece of mind just have your doctor confirm that. Once they have then you can begin to learn how to remove skin tags naturally.
Below is a list of some of the most common natural skin tag removal remedies. Keep in mind that individual results can and will vary and you made need to try more than one of these natural skin tag removal remedies.
- Cutting the skin tag off – What could be more of a natural skin tag removal then simply cutting off the tag, right? The use of using scissors or nail clippers has been one of the most common and simple methods when it comes to learning how to remove skin tags naturally. A few things to consider though. Never attempt to cut off a skin tag that is on your eye lid as one simple slip could lead to a major medical crisis. Second, if you do attempt to cut off a skin tag it is critical that you sterilize all the equipment you will be using. If you do not do so there is a great chance that you will develop an infection.
- Tea tree oil is a natural skin tag removal – Tea tree oil has been known to help with many different skin conditions such as eczema and and wart removal. In the recent years many people have learned just how to remove skin tags naturally with the assistance of tea tree oil. All you need to do is apply a small amount of tea tree oil to a cotton swab and then apply that to the skin tag. This should be applied 3 times a day and within a week you should see results.
- Learn how to remove skin tags naturally with string- The use of string or dental floss has also been known to be a great natural skin tag removal. Keep in mind that this method may cause slight pain as you are cutting off the blood flow to the skin tag. The pain is generally very mild although. What you will do is tie either the string or dental floss around the skin tag and it is very important that the string be tied as tight as possible. In the event that the string is not tight enough the re-occurrence of skin tags in the same spot may occur. Once the blood circulation has been cut off the skin tag will die and fall off. No scar will be left behind either.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Another quick and easy way to learn how to remove skin tags naturally is with the use of some apple cider vinegar. Just like the tea tree oil, you will want to apply the apple cider vinegar at least three time a day. Once the skin tag has dried up it will then fall off. This method has been known to work however this natural skin tag removal may take a little longer than others. This method is also not recommended for the removal of skin tags on or around the eyes.
These are just a few different ways that you can learn how to remove skin tags naturally. If you have genital skin tags it is always advised to speak with your doctor before trying any at home remedies. There are many more natural skin tag removal remedies available and a simple Google search will bring up dozens more for you to choose from. Finally, a way to say good bye to those skin tags once and for all.
Generally speaking a skin tag is harmless and is not a sign of an underlying medical condition. Due to this reason many people have done the skin tags removal at home and have had a great deal of luck. Prior to attempting to remove the skin tag, it is always a good idea to check with your medical care provider first. While there is a good chance that the skin tags you have are really nothing to be medically concerned with it is always better to be safe than sorry.
There are literally hundreds of different ways that one can learn how to remove skin tags at home. We have chosen some of them most common methods and the ones that have generally proved to be the most successful when it comes to skin tag removal at home. If one of these methods listed below does not work for you, then simply try another one. Keep in mind that the individual results will vary and it may take a few times of experimenting. So without any further delay, here are some of the most well known ways on how to remove skin tags at home.
Skin Tag Removal at Home – Most Well Known Ways
Purchase a skin tag removal product- Today there are dozens upon dozens of over the counter medicine that has been designed to help with the skin tag removal at home process. Some of these products may contain chemicals or additives so it is wise to read the ingredients and see which one will work best for you. You may wish to spend some time reading some of the skin tag removal home remedy reviews online and see which product most people tend to have the best luck with.
- Onion Juice- When it comes to skin tags removal at home the use of onion juice has been known to be a great choice when it comes to a remedy. Think about how potent an onion really is, you know those times when you started crying when you were peeling an onion and you will understand how onion juice may be a great skin tag removal at home remedy. All you need is a dab of onion juice applied a few times a day over the course of a week or so. The onion juice works by drying out the skin so that the skin tag will eventually fall off. When using this skin tag removal home remedy be careful not to use it near or on the eyes. Onion juice in the eyes is not a good thing. If you have skin tags on your eyes, you may be better trying another way on removing skin tags at home.
- The use of dental floss or string- One of the oldest methods for skin tag removal home remedy is that of using either string or dental floss. What you will do in this method is tie the string or floss at the base of the skin tag. When using this skin tag removal home remedy it is critical that you make sure that the string you are using is tied tight enough that it cuts off the circulation of the skin tag. This may cause a little pain but generally speaking the pain is not to severe. In order for this process of removing skin tags at home to work the string must be tight and in the event that it is not, one can expect the skin tag to regrow.
- Scissors or nail clippers- Many people will remove skin tags at home by simply cutting them off. While this method does work it also leaves one open to the possible chance of infection so it is critical that you ensure that what ever device you may be using to cut your skin tag off is sterilized. A quick way to sterilize a pair of scissors is to dip them in boiling water and then clean them off with an alcohol solution. Also be careful when using this skin tag removal at home remedy as to not cut yourself and that you are only cutting the skin tag.There are many others way that people can do skin tag removal at home. Just spend a little time doing some research and you will find a plethora of choices. Just be smart about and if something sounds a little off the wall then either do not try it or at the very least consult with your doctor.